Footgolf Rules & Information
The 2016 Regular Season of FootGolf is Here! Click the link above for the most recent rates and information. These rates went into effect on May 1st, 2016.
FootGolf Outings can be a successful avenue for groups (like soccer clubs, teams or sports organizations) looking to raise money in an enjoyable unique way. Have your group play a round of FootGolf and finish with a catered meal.
Please contact John Cereste or Pete Kier to book your group 800-HAS-TIME during normal business hours. Perhaps the easiest way would be to e-mail John at John@GamblerRidge.com.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PLAY…
- Cleats are not allowed. Turf shoes or sneakers are welcome.
- You will normally play in Groups of 4 or less.
- Balls must be easily Identifiable.
- Play only when it is your turn (furthest from the hole first).
- Balls must be struck in a single motion.
- The sole of the shoe cannot be used to move the ball.
- The ball should be at rest, at no time should you kick a moving ball.
- Play the ball where it lies.
- Follow the group in front of you…
– When following a FootGolf group in front of you please wait for them to finish the hole.
– When following a Traditional golf group please remain approximately 100yards from them at all times especially if they are on the green.
- Please respect others and on the course.
- Traditional golf requires tremendous concentration so please keep the level of discussion at a conversational level.
- If you have nothing to mark your ball let closer players putt out.
- Enjoy yourself and have fun with your friends and family.
Official Rules can be found here and most parrallel traditional golf rules!!